– Contact Us –
News Studios, News UK, The News Building, 1 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9GF email@example.com
020 7782 1717
− Useful Info −
Train and tube
Underground and mainline trains come into London Bridge station and a short journey from other major transport hubs in London.
Northern Line – direct link to Kings Cross, St Pancras (Eurostar International Station) and Euston stations and to all other Underground lines.
Jubilee Line – provides direct links to Waterloo station, the Docklands (including Canary Wharf), Stratford (London Olympics site) in the east and Bond Street in the west.
Car Parking facilities are available at the following sites:
- UCP, Ewer Street, off Great Suffolk Street, SE1 0UE
- NCP, Kipling Street, SE1 3RU
- 46-50 Gainsford Street, SE1 2NY
- Just Park offers occasional private car parks to use.
The recently developed London Bridge bus station next to The News Building serves 15 bus routes across 124 destinations around Greater London.
Benefits of our location & facilities
We are located in the headquarters of one of the world’s biggest media organisations.
Our state of the art office block at the foot of The Shard in central London has much to offer including:
- Fantastic transport links from London Bridge Station
- Parking off site but locally available
- On-site technical assistance
- Links with industry kit-hire and crewing companies
Nearby shops, venues and food
- Borough Market
- Hayes Galleria
- Bermondsey Street
- Pizza Express
And many more restaurants, pubs, cafés, coffee shops and fast food vendors. Visit the London Bridge Neighbourhood Directory for more information about this amazing area of London.